(Click on thumbnail to view image)
This product allows FactoryLink running on Windows NT, Windows 2000 or Windows XP to communicate with multiple Allen-Bradley PLC-5/xxEs or SLC-5/05 controllers over directly connected TCP/IP Ethernet LANs.
- Direct Ethernet support for PLC-5/XXE & SLC-5/05.
- Does not require RS-Linx, or any other additional software other than supplied with standard FactoryLink, Windows NT/2000/XP. Does not support offlink/remote addressing.
- Ability to read and write all valid data types
- Unsolicited message support
- Ability to enable/disable communications to individual PLC/SLC at runtime
- Ability to map device to different physical PLCs/SLCs at runtime
- Uses Axisware's SoftKey license protection mechanism.
- Does NOT require FactoryLink Device Interface (EDI)
- Similar look and feel to FactoryLink EDI drivers.
- Tags for monitoring individual PLC/SLC errors
- Allows configuration of as many read and write tables as available memory allows. The number of entries in each table is also limited only by available memory.
- The read tables allow data to be read from the PLCs/SLCs (block read) either continuously or at specified intervals. The write tables allow data to be written in groups when triggered (block write) or to be written individually only when that tag's value changes (exception write).
- Operating System-supported Ethernet card
- FactoryLink Versions 6.6, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2 or 7.5
- Windows 2000/XP/ with TCP/IP installed, as supported by FactoryLink 6.6 or 7.x
- Windows XP with TCP/IP installed, as supported by FactoryLink 7.x
- Windows NT 4 workstation or server with TCP/IP installed, as supported by FactoryLink 6.6
Part Numbers (Terms & Conditions Apply)
| Home | Contact Us | Search |
© 2001-9 Axisware LLC, Plano, TX, USA. Tel +1 (214) 764 1876. Fax
+1 (214) 764 1878
About this site. All Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. E&OE.