(Click on thumbnail to view image)
The GE Fanuc Ethernet Driver allows the FactoryLink system to communicate with multiple GE 90-30 and GE 90-70 programmable logic controllers equipped with TCP/IP Ethernet Interface Modules, over industry standard TCP/IP LANs and WANs.
- Compatible with 90-30 and 90-70 PLCs
- Ability to read/write valid data regions: %R, %AI, %AQ, %I, %Q, %T, %M, %G, %GA, %GB, %GC, %GD, %GE, %S, %SA, %SB, %SC, %L, and %P
- Special Logical Station commands allows application to enable/disable station, map station to different physical PLCs, and adjust maximum concurrent pending requests for station, at run-time.
- Configurable Maximum Concurrent Tables, and Maximum Concurrent Requests
- Uses Axisware's SoftKey license protection mechanism.
- Same look and feel as FactoryLink EDI drivers.
- Invisible access to FactoryLink Dead Banding & Scaling Task
- Global error variable for monitoring driver & individual PLC errors
- Logical Station status variable for monitoring individual Logical Stations
- Allows configuration of as many read and write tables as available memory allows. The number of entries in each table is also limited only by available memory.
- The read tables allow data to be read from the PLCs either continuously or at specified intervals. The write tables allow data to be written in groups when triggered or to be written individually only when that tag's value changes.
- Operating System-supported Ethernet Card
- Microsoft Windows NT/ 2000/XP as supported by FactoryLink
- FactoryLink For Win32i 6.6.0, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 7.5
- FactoryLink Device Interface (DI) option
Part Numbers (Terms & Conditions Apply)
- AWB-GEHE-FLNTI-75 (Windows 2000/XP)
- AWB-GEHE-FLNTI-72 (Windows 2000/XP)
- AWB-GEHE-FLNTI-71 (Windows 2000/XP)
- AWB-GEHE-FLNTI-70 (Windows 2000/NT)
- AWB-GEHE-FLNTI-66 (Windows 2000/NT)
| Home | Contact Us | Search |
© 2001-5 Axisware LLC, Plano, TX, USA. Tel +1 (214) 764 1876. Fax
+1 (214) 764 1878
About this site. All Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. E&OE.