(Click on thumbnail to view image)
This product allows FactoryLink to read and write data to GE 90-30, GE 90-70, and directly monitor Genius I/O Blocks without a PLC.
- Ability to read/write all valid data types
- Support for all Genius I/O Block types
- GCM+ support for 90-30 PLCs
- Support for redundant 90-70 control
- Fast communication speed on 153.6K Genius LAN
- Support for Global Data communications
- Support for multiple PCIM cards in a computer
- Unsolicited message support for 90-70 PLCs
- Uses Axisware's SoftKey license protection mechanism.
- Same look and feel as FactoryLink EDI drivers.
- Global error variable for monitoring driver & individual PLC errors
- Allows configuration of as many read and write tables as available memory allows. The number of entries in each table is also limited only by available memory.
- The read tables allow data to be read from the PLCs either continuously or at specified intervals. The write tables allow data to be written in groups when triggered or to be written individually only when that tag's value changes.
- GE Fanuc PCIM card
- Microsoft Windows NT, Windows 2000 as supported by FactoryLink
- FactoryLink for Win32i Versions 6.6.0, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 7.5
- FactoryLink Device Interface (DI) option
Part Numbers (Terms & Conditions Apply)
- AWB-PCIM-FLNTI-75 (Windows 2000) Note that ISA-bus cards are not supported under Windows XP
- AWB-PCIM-FLNTI-72 (Windows 2000) Note that ISA-bus cards are not supported under Windows XP
- AWB-PCIM-FLNTI-71 (Windows 2000) Note that ISA-bus cards are not supported under Windows XP
- AWB-PCIM-FLNTI-70 (Windows NT & Windows 2000)
- AWB-PCIM-FLNTI-66 (Windows NT & Windows 2000)
| Home | Contact Us | Search |
© 2001-5 Axisware LLC, Plano, TX, USA. Tel +1 (214) 764 1876. Fax
+1 (214) 764 1878
About this site. All Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. E&OE.