(Click on thumbnail to view image)
This product allows FactoryLink to communicate with Square-D PLCs via a SY/LINK Network Interface Card.
- Compatible with Square D PLC models: 300, 400, 500, 600, and 700
- Communication over SY/NET LAN (Net-to-Net) with network baud rates up to 500K, or SY/LINK RS-422 port with baud rates up to 19.2K.
- Ability to read/write all valid PLC memory
- Automatic receipt of PLC warnings, alerts and faults
- Maximum of 200 devices per network
- Uses Axisware's SoftKey license protection mechanism.
- Same look and feel as FactoryLink EDI drivers.
- Invisible access to FactoryLink Dead Banding & Scaling Task
- Global error variable for monitoring driver & individual PLC errors
- Logical Station status variable for monitoring individual Logical Stations
- Allows configuration of as many read and write tables as available memory allows. The number of entries in each table is also limited only by available memory.
- The read tables allow data to be read from the PLCs either continuously or at specified intervals. The write tables allow data to be written in groups when triggered or to be written individually only when that tag's value changes.
- Square-D SY/LINK Card (SFI-510, 533, 534)
- Microsoft Windows NT/2000 as supported by FactoryLink
- FactoryLink for Win32i Versions 6.6.0, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 7.5
- FactoryLink Device Interface (DI) option
Part Numbers (Terms & Conditions Apply)
- AWB-SYLINK-FLNTI-75 (Windows 2000) Note that ISA-bus cards are not supported under Windows XP
- AWB-SYLINK-FLNTI-72 (Windows 2000) Note that ISA-bus cards are not supported under Windows XP
- AWB-SYLINK-FLNTI-71 (Windows 2000) Note that ISA-bus cards are not supported under Windows XP
- AWB-SYLINK-FLNTI-70 (Windows NT/2000)
- AWB-SYLINK-FLNTI-66 (Windows NT/2000)
| Home | Contact Us | Search |
© 2001-5 Axisware LLC, Plano, TX, USA. Tel +1 (214) 764 1876. Fax
+1 (214) 764 1878
About this site. All Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. E&OE.