(Click on thumbnail to view image)
This product allows FactoryLink to communicate with multiple GE 90-30 and GE 90-70 programmable logic controllers. Using standard COM1 and COM2 serial ports to communicate with either single or multi-dropped PLCs via the built-in RS-485 SNPX port on the PLC, this provides cost-effective communication with single or multiple PLCs located throughout a plant. No extra PCIM or CMM modules are required for communications, and low cost twisted pair wiring can be used.
- Compatible with 90-30 and 90-70 PLCs
- Can use both COM1 and COM2 serial ports simultaneously
- Multi-dropped PLCs on each RS-485 link
- Up to 19.2K baud
- Ability to read/write all valid data types: I, Q, T, M, AI, AQ, R, S, SA, SB, SC
- Uses Axisware's SoftKey license protection mechanism.
- Same look and feel as FactoryLink EDI drivers.
- Invisible access to FactoryLink Dead Banding & Scaling Task
- Global error variable for monitoring driver & individual PLC errors
- Logical Station status variable for monitoring individual Logical Stations
- Allows configuration of as many read and write tables as available memory allows. The number of entries in each table is also limited only by available memory.
- The read tables allow data to be read from the PLCs either continuously or at specified intervals. The write tables allow data to be written in groups when triggered or to be written individually only when that tag's value changes.
- Microsoft Windows NT/2000/XP as supported by FactoryLink
- Serial port configured as COM1 or COM2
- GE 90-30 or 90-70 with SNPX port
- RS-232 to RS-485 convertor
- FactoryLink for Win32i Versions 6.6, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 7.5
- FactoryLink Device Interface (DI) option
Part Numbers (Terms & Conditions Apply)
- AWB-SNPX-FLNTI-75 (Windows 2000 & Windows XP)
- AWB-SNPX-FLNTI-72 (Windows 2000 & Windows XP)
- AWB-SNPX-FLNTI-71 (Windows 2000 & Windows XP)
- AWB-SNPX-FLNTI-70 (Windows NT & Windows 2000)
- AWB-SNPX-FLNTI-66 (Windows NT & Windows 2000)
| Home | Contact Us | Search |
© 2001-5 Axisware LLC, Plano, TX, USA. Tel +1 (214) 764 1876. Fax
+1 (214) 764 1878
About this site. All Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. E&OE.