The Omron Fins Gateway EDI Driver, along with the FactoryLink Device Interface Module, provides communications between FactoryLink applications and Omron PLCs using Omron Fins Gateway runtime software. The driver also provides facilities for BCD conversion and for linear scaling on both reads and writes
- All Fins protocols as supported by Omron Fins Gateway (includes Host Link, Sysmac Link, Sysmac Net, Controller Link)
- Supports C, CV and CS1 series PLCs as supported by Omron Fins Gateway Software.
- PLC Data Areas: DM (Data Memory Area), IR (I/O & Internal Relay Area), HR (Holding Registers), AR (Auxiliary Register Relay), LR (Link Relay Area), TC (Timer/Counter Area), TPV (Timer Present Value), DR (I/O & Internal Relay Area), AA (Aux Area), G (CPU Bus Link Area ), TR (TR Area), CIO (CIO Area), TN (TN Area), SFS (Step Area Flag Status), TS (Timer Status), CS (Counter Status), CPV (Counter Present Value)
- Block reads, block writes, exception writes
- Allows configuration of as many read and write tables as available memory allows. The number of entries in each table is also limited only by available memory
- Microsoft Windows/2000 as supported by FactoryLink
- FactoryLink NT Version 6.6.0, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 7.5
- FactoryLink Device Interface (DI) option
- Omron Fins Gateway runtime software and appropriate Omron controller card apart from Host Link, which requires serial port(Omron software is available from Omron or their distributors)
Part Numbers (Terms & Conditions Apply)
| Home | Contact Us | Search |
© 2001-5 Axisware LLC, Plano, TX, USA. Tel +1 (214) 764 1876. Fax
+1 (214) 764 1878
About this site. All Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. E&OE.